Pour la version française cliquez ici 中文版本請點 這裡 When I first got on an A340 6 months ago (you could read my flight report here ), I thought it was probably the last time I could travel on this not-so-fuel-efficiency bird. But in less a year, I'm actually travelling again on this beautiful, quite and comfortable plane! Also with an European carrier like Air France who carried me last time on A340, this time German national-carrier Lufthansa are flying me back home from Frankfurt to Montreal. I've heard a lot of good review before and I confirm: it provides an amazing service and comfortable seats! LH478 is operated by Lufthansa daily, departing at 1:30pm from Frankfurt and arrive at 3:30pm to Montreal, the flight time is about 7 hours and 30 minutes Lufthansa operates two flights to Montreal everyday, one from Frankfurt and the other from Munich. Air Canada also operates one daily flight between Montreal and Frankfurt. All other flights are A330-300, makes ...
Comments
Post a Comment